In Israel, since April 2003, the broadcast channels (Channel 2 and Channel 10) have showing the suggested age for all programs. Later the rating was available at all of the channels, such as cable channels and more. Originally the limit tags came in three colors—Yellow, Orange and Red—but in cable or satellite it is designed differently.
In 2010, the system was revised. The current content ratings are as follows:
- G: General Audiences. Anyone, regardless of age, can watch the program.
- 12+: Suitable for teens 12 and over only.
- 15+: Suitable for older teens 15 and over only.
- 18+: Suitable for adults 18 and over only.
- E: Exempt from classification. This rating is usually applied to live broadcasts.